Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sew (ok, bad joke), I confess.  I am a blog virgin.  But I am ready to now partake of this virtual world, mainly because I now feel like I have something to blog about!


So here we go...
son asleep, check, 
cuppa, check, 
snack, check, 
mental capacity, sort of.


Excuse the naff Sports Direct mug, but it was free and holds a decent sized brew.


I am mainly going to be writing about my sewing projects, things that inspire me and things that I'd like to make.  So far I have been plodding along teaching myself, with some success, but I am due to start a sewing and textiles course next week and I really wanted to document my progress, for myself more than anything.  I'm sure I'll also end up blogging about being a mum, a university teacher and the million and one other things that I am to myself and other people!  I am also very thrifty, so I'll be sure to put up some of my useful hints and tips on things I've reused etc.


I'm already thinking about my next post, I'll be sure to get that on soon.

Nikki 
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment