Thursday 12 January 2012

I am totally in love with my new Kristina display cabinet from Osborne & Brown.  I have filled it with all our posh wedding dinner service and crystal glasses.  I've also popped in some Edwardian postcards because, like a new pair of Reebok Classics, it was looking too white.  It also had a surprising amount of space so I also found room for all our cookbooks and a few other treasures!


What do you think?



 Love's young dream...
 Souvenir of London (that's me)
 I bought this, but I'm going to replace it with a home made sewn heart.
Dylan and Mick made me this for Xmas (I love my tea, but I love this more).

I think my next blog will be all about inspiration for my dream white/cream farmhouse kitchen.  We are hopefully moving house soon, so maybe I can put my dreams in to practice at the new place?  Here's hoping.

Nikki 
-x-

1 comment:

  1. Those vintage postcards are lovely and perfect for the cabinet! And that little hand on the teapot...too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete