Thursday 26 January 2012

Home-made pizza!  Oh yeah!  

We made pizza for dinner this week, this is a favourite of ours but it came out especially good this week.  It's so easy and cheap.  I use my bread maker to make the pizza dough (also good because you can put it on timer for days when you are working) and then top with tomato puree, whatever you fancy and mozeralla cheese.  We use Pampered Chef stoneware to bake them on (medium stone size) and they give an excellent result as well as keeping them lovely and warm for ages!

I buy all our ingredients from Lidl or Aldi to keep the costs down, but mainly because their cured hams and antipasti are to.die.for.
Cured ham, red onion and egg.

 Sun-dried tomato, artichoke and cured ham.
We topped both with rocket for serving.

Just thought I'd share this great tip for a mid-week dinner for a busy household.  If anyone wants more detail or for me to write a tutorial, let me know, and I'll "gedonit".

Nikki
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment