Wednesday 11 January 2012

Here are some things I've made sew far...


Heart with vintage buttons for friend's house.
An elephant softie for a friend's new baby (I called this one Ellie, unimaginative I know, but it was my first one!).

Cushion cover for Dylan's room (I also made bunting to match this with the leftovers from hemming his curtains).

Quilt cover for Dylan's cot bed.

Another cushion cover for Dylan's room (this is mostly an old navy blue t-shirt of Mick's!)

Memory heart for a friend (using some of her late dad's vintage buttons).

Toy horse for friend's new baby (Henry the horse).

Another horse, called Horace this time!

Another elephant, this one is called Edward.

This was a little project where I embroidered and embellished Dylan's Xmas stocking - a nice evening project.

I hope you like what I've done so far.

Nikki
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment