Monday 16 January 2012

Ok, I have my sewing course project.  My sewing course starts on the 31st Jan at Aberdeen College, I am v.v.v excited.  It's an awesome fish quilt.  As I am, by original trade, a marine biologist this is perfect!  I won the pattern on eBay for 99p, nice price.

What do you think?


I think it will look awesome with the fish in a plain background with a busy background, or vice versa.  It may be a bit complicated for my first quilt but I'm sure I'll manage, it will bea good way to learn.  I'm really excited about learning applique.

I am halfway through an elephant at the moment for a friend's little girl's birthday.  Will post some images tonight when it's done.

I have also discovered Pinterest over the weekend - addicted is not the word!

Nikki
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment